Saturday, October 27, 2012

Meet the players! pt.3 (Machee Crickmore)



Machee Crickmore

Hello! My name is Machee, and I hail from good old Salt Lake Valley, Utah. I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons from the tender age of 10 when my father introduced it to me and my siblings. I learned how to play from an original First Edition Players Handbook, complete with actually rolling for characters and their abilities. We would have bi-monthly dungeons created by my father that we would try to survive, but as we got older, we began to DM for ourselves. I originally played a monk with a ranger as a second, but have branched out since starting to play with 4th Edition rules and characters.

I have been playing RPG games for most of my life, and have recently branched out to computer games by way of Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars 2 because of the influence of my husband and friends. I enjoy playing them quite a bit, but my heart will always belong to D&D because the interaction and stories that are created while playing.

You can follow Machee on Twitter: @strikanywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment